Chart n. Information in the form of a table or diagram.
A map of an area (such as the sky or ocean) used by pilots, sailors, etc.
v. To plan: to chart a course of action.
We offer three strategies that seek to achieve capital appreciation by investing in a wide variety of asset classes that may include U.S. and international equities, fixed income securities, real estate, currencies and commodities. Our three strategies are dynamically managed, striving to take advantage of global capital market opportunities while focusing on downside risk management by changing allocations in response to the firm’s views and market conditions.
Windhaven’s strategies stand out during periods of protracted drawdowns
- Model driven approach incorporating maximum drawdown when determining allocations.
- Focusing on the long-term beyond daily/weekly fluctuations in an attempt to mitigate downside risk.
- Global diversification including exposure to stocks, bonds, real estate, and commodities.
- Upside growth potential through rigorous analysis of investment opportunities.
- Downside risk management through strategic positioning across asset classes.
*Hard assets are physical assets.