We offer three strategies consisting primarily of exchange-traded funds (ETFs) that seek to achieve capital appreciation by investing in a wide variety of asset classes that may include U.S. and international equities, fixed income securities, real estate and hard assets (e.g. commodities and gold). Our three strategies are dynamically managed, striving to take advantage of global capital market opportunities while focusing on downside risk management by changing allocations in response to the views of the Windhaven Strategies portfolio management team.
Windhaven Strategies stand out during periods of protracted drawdowns
- Investment process incorporating maximum drawdown when determining allocations.
- Focusing on the long-term beyond daily/weekly fluctuations in an attempt to mitigate downside risk.
- Global diversification including exposure to stocks, bonds, real estate, and hard assets (e.g. commodities and gold).
- Upside growth potential through rigorous analysis of investment opportunities.
- Downside risk management through strategic positioning across asset classes.
Sophisticated portfolio management at a competitive price
With program fees below 1% and strategies constructed primarily of ETFs, Windhaven® Strategies provides institutional-quality portfolio management and broad diversification for about the average cost of an actively managed mutual fund.
n. Information in the form of a table or diagram. A map of an area (such as a sky or ocean) used by pilots, sailors, etc.
v. To plan: To chart a course of action.